If you are looking for comprehensive project work then our Full Service Survey offers businesses a more consultative approach where we can tap into specific markets and industries through qualitative studies, bespoke research opinions, specific samples, focus groups and more.
A lot more emphasis is placed on preparation work and delivery of the data. Our client service team will discuss the full service options with you and map out an in-depth proposal with structured research questions to ensure the right panel groups are targeted and you get the research results you are looking for.
Some research results can be complicated and tricky to understand but we translate the headline facts and key findings in a format that is easy to read. Each research question is segmented by age, gender and region and displayed visually as a graph at no extra cost. Before the survey goes live, you will be provided with a demo link to confirm you are 100% happy with the questionnaire.
Key features to the full-service survey:
- Dedicated account and project team who will construct your questions
- Access to the Atomik Research Panel of more than 50,000 UK consumers
- Scripting and hosting of your questionnaire
- A demo link for you to check you are happy with the layout before we go live
- Data delivery: broken down by age, gender and region in excel
- ‘Top line’ document with basic graphs and top statistics revealed
- MRS associated researchers
- Graphical Reports and visual segmentation representation
- Qualitative research results
- Specific sample criteria