Consumer habits, business trends and demographical quirks are what’s driving today’s headlines. Segmented research provides unrivalled insights which allow businesses to stay on top of changing trends and recognise prospective areas of growth. It also positions brands as thought-leaders in their industry and generates immense levels of exposure; which are increasingly considered to be the staples of successful public relations campaigns.
At Atomik Research, we marry quality research ideas with our creative media expertise to help businesses stay ahead of the curve, as well as positioning them at the fore of the most dynamic media outlets. Whether you are looking to understand customers, measure performance, review products or track trends, we can deliver the data in accessible packages, removing the hassle and generating the best news hooks.
- Atomik Research has more than 50,000 panel members in the UK as well as a number of specialist and European panels.
- We don’t believe in holistic research; our panels are categorised to ensure you receive bespoke results.
- We only use accredited Market Research Society (MRS) researchers and work in accordance with the MRS Code of Conduct.
- Our strong PR and marketing background enables us to formulate specialist PR surveys that provide vital news links for strong editorial features.
- We love to hit the headlines and spark a healthy debate so we always ensure that our research results are media savvy.